Register your Appaloosa
Register your Appaloosa—protect the past, the present and the future.
Registering your Appaloosa preserves your horse’s unique and vital place in the history of the Appaloosa breed. When you register your Appaloosa with the ApHC, you receive a certificate of registration that provides official recognition of your horse’s identity and documentation of your horse’s place in Appaloosa history.
Registering your Appaloosa ensures that your horse’s unique name will never be repeated, and allows you to order a pedigree to trace your horse’s parentage.
Registering your Appaloosa is an investment in your horse’s future. In addition to increasing the value of your horse, registration ensures that you, and any future owners, will be able to show and breed your Appaloosa if you choose to do so.
In addition to preserving your horse’s past and protecting its future, registering your Appaloosa enables you to participate in the wide variety of activities available to registered Appaloosas and their owners. Whether your Appaloosa is solid or colored, registration is an important part of responsible Appaloosa ownership. Join a tradition of excellence and the growing number of proud Appaloosas owners by submitting your registration today.
- Advancement to Regular Registration Application
- ApHC Membership
- Canadian Open Window Re-Registration Application
- Corrected Certificate Application
- Duplicate Certificate Affidavit
- Embryo Transfer Mare Enrollment Form
- Explanation of Appaloosa Registration Numbers
- Fee Schedule
- Foundation Pedigree Designation Application
- Frozen Embryo Retention Permit Application
- Frozen Semen Retention Permit Application
- Gelding and Spayed Mare Report
- Generation Advancement Program
- Hardship Registration Fact Sheet
- Hardship Registration Application
- Horse Name Change Application
- International Registration Incentive Program Application
- Lease Agreement
- Lease Agreement Termination Form
- Non-Appaloosa Listing Application
- Pedigree Statistical Request Application
- Performance Permit Application
- Registration Application
- Re-Registration Application
- Registration Fact Sheet
- Semen Collection and Insemination Certificate
- Signature Authorization Form
- Signature Authorization Termination Form
- Small Horse Certificate Program Application
- Small Horse Certificate Program Ownership Change Request
- Small Horse Registration Fact Sheet
- Stallion Breeding Report
- Stamp Of Champion Order Form
- Transfer of Ownership Form