Saddle Log and Driver Program
Disabled Rider/Driver Program
How to qualify:
How to enroll:
Send the completed Saddle Log – Drivers – Disabled Rider/Driver Application form and enrollment fee to the ApHC office.
- For adults – – there is a $25 annual enrollment fee that enables adults to participate for 12 months from the date the enrollment application is received by the ApHC, (ex. If your form arrives July 23, you are eligible to participate through July 22 of the following year.)
- For youth – – there is a one-time $20 enrollment fee that enables youth to participate from the date the application is received in the ApHC office through and including the year the youth turns 19.
- All horses used must be ApHC-registered Appaloosas. All registration designations are eligible. Participants may use multiple ApHC-registered Appaloosas and do not need to own the horses used in the program.
- Log all hours spent riding online at www.appaloosa.com. Select the link titled:
“Login” and use your membership number to create a user name and password that you will remember. Once you have logged into the members section of the ApHC website click on the link titled: “My Saddle Log” to log your hours.
- Records will be permanently maintained in the customer’s file beginning in 2006
Awards in the Saddle Log – Disabled Rider/Driver Programs:
- You will receive an official Appaloosa Saddle Log Program Patch upon enrollment.
- Saddle Log riders and drivers receive Chevron Bars upon completion of 100, 200, 500,1000 and each 1000-hour plateau thereafter for hours ridden.
- Drivers and disabled riders/drivers will be awarded Chevron Bars upon completion of 25, 50, 75, 100, 200, 500, 1000, 1500, 2000 and 2500 hours.
- Starting in 2008, gift awards are also available for each award level reached.
Saddle Log Online Options
Saddle Log Paper Options
For more information please contact: